Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What you've all been waiting for- prego pictures!

So yes, it has taken me a LONG time to take some pictures of this beautiful pregnant belly that I've been carrying around... but what can I say? I've got a 13 month old who keeps me busy! But we finally managed to take some pictures, thanks to my darling husband and his awesome picture taking skills! Enjoy! Here I am at 35 1/2 weeks pregnant!



35 1/2 Weeks pregnant, and loving it!

My babies~

Emma's got quite the seat these days!

Posing for the camera! I actually think she was pointing at a Dog on his walk!


Showing some skin ;)

Emma loves snuggling with the baby already!

And playing pat-a-cake!

Nice kisses for little baby brother or sister

More sweet kisses~

She'll randomly come up and pat and kiss my belly- best friends already!

"C'mon Baby! Come out already!"

"You come when you're ready~ I love you!"

Momma and Dada's hands

Even more in love with the second baby on its way!

Playing in the grass

Bestest pals in the whole world!!

In fits of laughter!

More Dada, more!

Tired after a long day in front of the camera!

This is pretty much what I wear all day every day.... except when I leave the house of course! 


Well, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these darling pictures, all of you look so good. Wish I could drive over to visit with you. Just too far away! I love all of you and wish you all the happiness your deserve. Love Grandma Larson

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! All of you! My prayers are with you...have you had the baby yet?? I haven't heard! I'll have to check your FB!! =) Love you all...take care. xxoxoxo Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete